I have to thank my awesome friend, Larisa over at Oto26oint2, for giving me the inspiration to write a post this morning. I was just thinking yesterday that I have become so busy with life that I don’t have time for my blog any more. Which makes me sad because I love posting. It’s really great to share information and it’s like therapy for me when I get a little personal.
Larisa posted some of the things that she is thankful for and I have so many but here are just a few.
1. I am so thankful for my family! My husband is my angel. He is so supportive and my biggest cheerleader. I would not be where I am today without him. My boys are my reason for living a healthy and sober life. I plan to be around for a very long time and be a healthy role model for them.
2. I live just minutes from the World’s Most Beautiful Beaches! My husband and I talked about living by the beach years ago and our dream came true a little over a year ago. We absolutely love Pensacola and the beaches and can’t imagine living any other place. Maybe one day we will have a house on the beach!
3. I am thankful to have some AMAZING women not only as running buddies but also as my friends! There are some ladies missing from this picture that I must add, Tina, Emily, Marianne. On top of my awesome running group, Phat Girlz, I also work as a coach for the 5k/10k training programs at the best running store on the Gulf Coast, Running Wild. I am so thankful to be part of that family!
4. I am so thankful to be part of another amazing group of ladies, Oiselle Racing Team. The racing team consists of over 100 ladies, all over the U.S. There are all levels of athletes and they are all very supportive of each other. It’s a big family of sisters that encourage and motivate each other along with promote the best ladies running apparel ever made! I am also thankful to be part of the sales team. It’s made up of some of the athletes and we have the opportunity to spread the Oiselle love to stores.
5. I am extremely thankful for healthy living! In 2010, I got sober and realized I was 50lbs overweight. I changed my eating habits and started the Couch to 5k program. Eating healthy, running and working out is just part of my daily living and I have never felt better! Hard work really does pay off!
What are you thankful for today?